Design and Build of Dh.Kudahuvadhoo Road Development - Phase 2
05 January 2022
DH. Kudahuvadhoo is one of the inhabited islands of Dhaalu or South Nilande Atoll in the Maldives. Kudahuvadhoo is located 179.84km south of the capital city, Malé.
- Construction of New Asphalt Roads.
- Construction of sidewalk including construction of drainage gutters, provisions with junctions for future utility lines, construction of tree pits, curbstones and paving of sidewalk.
- Construction of Stormwater management system.
- Construction of aggregate base course.
- Construction of Asphalt wearing course.
- Lowering/raising the existing utility junctions to the new road surface levels.
- Installation of road markings including lane lines, road shoulder lines, parking zones, zebra crossings.
- Installation of road lights with foundations including installation of all electrical cables required for the road lighting.