Design and Build of Ha.Filladhoo Harbour Road
01 June 2023
- Detailed Surveys including topographic survey and any other surveys required for the detailed designed of the proposed roads and Drainage Design.
- Carrying out an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) to the requirement of Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- The construction of the sidewalk included the construction of drainage gutters, provisions with junctions for future utility lines, the construction of tree pits and curbstones, and the paving of the sidewalk using interlocking zigzag blocks.
- Supplying and Laying of Concrete Block Pavement (CBP) using interlocking paving blocks.
- Lowering/raising the existing utility junctions to the new road surface levels.
- Installation of road markings including lane lines, road shoulder lines, parking zones, zebra crossings using thermoplastic paint.
- Installation of speed breakers and road sign boards.
- Installation of road lights with foundations, including installation of all electrical cables required for the road lighting.