Design & Build of Major Roads at N. Velidhoo
03 January 2022
N. Velidhoo is a local inhabited island in the southwest of Noonu atoll located 166.9km from Capital city, Male’. The island has a population of over 2,500 people.
- Construction of New Asphalt Roads.
- Construction of sidewalk including construction of drainage gutters, provisions with junctions for future utility lines, construction of tree pits, curbstones and paving of sidewalk using paving blocks.
- Construction of Stormwater management system.
- Construction of aggregate base course.
- Construction of Asphalt wearing course including the application of the prime coat.
- Lowering/raising the existing utility junctions to the new road surface levels.
- Installation of road markings including lane lines, road shoulder lines, parking zones, zebra crossings using thermoplastic paint.
- Installation of road lights with foundations including installation of all electrical cables required for the road lighting.