Design & Build of Hdh.Kulhudhuffushi Major Roads
15 July 2021
HDh. Kulhudhuffushi city is the capital of HDh atoll administrative division and is amongst a group of 8 large islands, totalling 18km2, located along the north eastern rim of Thiladhunmathi, making the area one of the dense concentrations of land in Maldives with a registered population of 10,424 citizens.
During phase 1 of the project, the main road “Ameenee Magu” and 12 other major roads have currently been developed.
As opposed to the increasing population and heavy road usage, the roads of Kulhudhuffushi are yet to be developed to cater the needs of the citizens.
- Construction of New Asphalt Roads.
- Design & Construction of Carriageway and Sidewalk.
- Design and Construction of road side gutters and storm water management system.
- Installation of Speed Breakers and Road Sign boards.
- Installation of Road Lights.
- Installation of Street Lights on Existing Roads.
- Construction of Speed Breakers on Existing Roads.
- Painting of Zebra Crossings on Existing Roads.